Samson Ogunbameru Wishes You Merry Christmas (Part One)

To those who have made the year 2016 blissful to me, I say thank you. To those who were with me in times of tribulations, I appreciate you
all.

I will never forget my new friends I met in 2016, I never forget Solomon Orji Otisi, Uju Ezeji, Chibuzor Nwaiwu, Sunday Paul Amadi, Abogunloko Fathai, Emenike Jonah, Gloria Turaki, Olamide Awoleri, Prince Eze, Darlington Okere [aka Jagaban], Osei Agbale, Bukar Abba, Fela Asiwaju among others, I say thank you and Merry Christmas to you all

My old friends are most special. I will never forget Kehinde Akinnawo, Tobi, Akinnifesi, Loveth Okafor, Lawrence Aondoaka, Ofonime Anietie, Gabriel inyangunkwua, Ini-Iso Udom, Godiya Yallams, Honesty Chukwudi, Henry Asikalari, Joel Uzoma, Olalere Abdulfathai, Hassan Audu, Husseina Audu, Bitrus Audu, Christiana Audu, Waziri Rachael, My humble lecturer Dr Yusufu Lassa among others, I appreciate your friendships and wish you Merry Christmas.

Above all I appreciate all my family members, the family of Ogunbameru, I say compliment of the season.

I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance. Amen

#BiggerUsIn2017#
#OluwaBlessUs#
#BetterNigeriaIn2017#















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biafra memories: PHOTOS and VIDEO of Ojukwu bunker