Passing Away of A Friend ZIRA SINI KWADA (aka CAPTAIN ZIRA)

I cannot say, and I will not
say that he is dead. He is just
away.
I woke up this morning, I picked up my phone to check on updates of the day,
as I put on my data the first message I received was "DO YOU KNOW ZIRA SINI KWADA IS DEAD" I had initially wanted not to believe but I now thought of it that death is a price for mankind to pay.




I still repeat CAPTAIN ZIRA is not dead, he is just away. But just know that as you are away forever the entire DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY, UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI will miss you, your Nasarawa Batch B 2015 corper mates will miss you and above all your family will definitely miss you Mr Zira Sini Kwada.

As you have passed away Captain Zira, you will definitely rest in peace because you were good on earth. Till we meet on the bosom hands of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biafra memories: PHOTOS and VIDEO of Ojukwu bunker